Friday, February 15, 2013

Not A Bad Friday

I almost gave into temptation last night. I got the itch to play some borderlands or ME 3 multiplayer, but I did not. David and I watched some Blair Witch Project, but he was more interested with cartoons of Donald Duck and Mickey Mouse. After I put him to sleep, I turn on some Netflix. I was in a paranormal mood, but did not real find a 'shaky cam' movie I liked, so I watched 'Fire in the Sky.' I know what you are going to say, but Ufo things always get me hooked. After that, I watch some low budget, home made Big Foot documentary. It was pretty good; not like Monster Quest or Destination Truth, but I did have feel like it. Thank Goodness for Netflix, I think I would have buckled if it were not for DVDs and that program thing.  
I have an urge to explain the ME 3 multiplayer, but I do not want to bore any readers I may have. All I want to say right now is that it is my favorite series. It goes up on my list with Tomb Raider and  Soul Calibur. 
Speaking of which, I need a pic for a Weekly challenge for the new Tomb Raider Game. 

Tomb Raider

Hope this is ok.

Cheers!

No comments: