Thursday, February 21, 2013

Nice News

On the gaming front, there a few thing. Ps4, heard some good and some bad and I will not bore anyone with the details because you can find them from just Google them. Truth be told, I am not that interested in it yet. The whole (non) backwards compatibility is a huge turn off, since I have not have played any Ps3 titles and may want to in the future. Project to utilize the Ps Vita in conjunction with the Ps4 titles is very nice, but at this point its only on paper and not in code. Lastly, I have not heard of any titles that I would want to play on this counsel yet. That is always the deal maker or breaker. There was a recent Dlc for Ragnarok Odyssey for Ps Vita. It was three sets of costumes (for free) and some head gear or hats (0.99 each). Its a nice to get, but kinda wish it was a little sooner. I also hoped, like others whom enjoy the game, that there would be more missions and stuff. Maybe later with that. Bio ware just announced its final Dlc for ME 3! Citadel Mission with all the Characters from the past three games. Granted, I still have not bought the Aria Dlc yet. Also, something for Multiplayer: more characters and weapons. The single player comes out March 5th and Multiplayer Feb 26st. Most Excellent and huge bummer. I have not done much reading. I really need to make a better effort and make some time. I have been feeling a bit odd as of late. Not so much a cold or anything like that, just....I don't know.

No comments: