Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Almost Got Me

I almost broke down and played some ME 3 or Ragnarok..... I think I figured out that its my personal stress reliever. I know, Some will say that it is not, but it's only games in an unreal world. Not having to worry about the real world for a few is very alluring  Persona 4 is also on my mind, as well as Virtues Last Reward and the 6 or 7 free games I was able to get from the PS Network. Those are not the reasons I almost broke down. The weekend was a bit stress full and....full of people. I have to say, I don't do very well in large crowds. Crowds scare me and are very noisy  Concerts are OK because your there with for a shared musical experience and usually have seats (unless your in the mosh pit). However, when you pack 40 people in a place made for less than that, with the wind blowing 50 miles an hour; it makes my personal space small and nearly gone. I care a lot for personal space, a lot. I have come to the conclusion that coffee is good for any time, except for right before bed.

No comments: