Monday, April 17, 2006

Quick Fix

Finally, after 40 days, I am able to eat meat when ever I want and Drink soda again! That's the longest I've spent without a soda and it feels good. Especially that first drink of Root Beer. Of all the flavors, that's the one I miss the most.
I finally got all of the items from easy mode on Shadows of Colossus. Now, I want to get all the weapons in hard mode. Halo is in the same place as before. I haven't put real time on it lately. That also gose for Playboy's: The Mansion. I did play a bit of Burn out 3 and remembered how cool the sound track was.
I've finally paid off my first student loan! HIGH TIMES!
As always, there is family chis'me around, but I'll get to that later. "Why can't people put their problems aside..."
Was listening to Coast to Coast AM and Art Bell was on. Wouldn't ya know it, he got himself married and is moveing to the other side of the world! For more about it go to: Coast to Coast AM website. Also on the show, EMV or something like (Ghost voices) it were being disscussed. It's really interesting listening to some of these. I do have to admint, they are kinda scary, but fun to listen to.
Not much has been going on, just rested alot this past weekend. I am tinkering with a screen saver program that I found a while back. It's basicly slide shows with music. The fun part is some of the configurations you can do with the pictures and music of your choice.
I found a website that has the Bome Figures that I've been collecting. Click here to see them. I have four of them and one on it's way. I really like the this sculptur.

No comments: