Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children

Finally, Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children is here! I got my reserved copy yesterday. The DVD came with a bonus DVD. I sorta checked it out. It was mostly the American side of voice dubbing. The accual movie was kinda cool. The digital animation was very well made. The plot was ok. It had it's moments, but it was.......I don't know how to discribe it. All the original characters are in it: Cloud, Tifa, Barret, Cat Sait, Yuffie, Vincent, Red 13 with some old villians/friends: Rude, Reno, Ellena and Ruffus. With special camio's of Bahamut and Sepheroth. The action it self was awsome. The whole movie was good, music inclued, but the story unfolded a bit separated. As if they were trying to put alot in with out smooth transitions......maybe. I did enjoy it. Saw some of the trailors for the movie, new games that are suppose to come out. Some of them looked more like Anime than games.
I'm very happy that I reserved the game. From what I heard, every store that was selling it were sold out, except for one. Best Buy sold out at about 4 or earlier. Game Stop only had a few copies and mostly had the ones that were reserved. The last store that had any Un-reserved copies was at EB Games on Zaragosa. I know alot of people were after this perticular movie. At least we finaly have it after Several months of waiting. I wonder when it will be restoced.
Oh, the Car thing? Just another can or worm....

No comments: