Thursday, May 11, 2006

Thursday, Already?!

The week seemed to have come and gone really quickly. I really don't know why, It just happened that way.
Any way. I've decided on a name for my Car. As silly as it may sound, it's kinda cool. Her name is now "Little Bandit". It was that or 'Tahni'. I like 'Little bandit' better. I'll take some pictures and post them hopefully soon.
As work gose, there is a final date when Archives is closeing and it's closer than I thought. Well, not too close. Everyone know that this place was going to close, but no one really know when. Now we do. Soon, we'll stop scanning and start boxing up all the files (that have yet to be scanned) and send them out to another office out of town.
As for me, I'm one of the lucky ones. I've been offered a job at the plant. I'm going to start off doing court house work, like recording documents and retreaving others. I don't mind, It's like when I was a runner. The only difference is that I don't get to wear shorts. There could be some other opening later. Data entery is going to have a huge upgrade. An opening may open up, but it's in the air right now. There is a posibility that I can move up to examiner later, too. That would be very good. There is a nice demand for good title examiners. What's even better? I already know the people at the plant. I've know some from when I was a kid and would go to work with my Mom or Dad. Others I've met during my job as a runner. Did I mention, this new job comes with a raise?
Blog ya all later!

No comments: