Monday, November 06, 2006

Body Parts

Ivette and I finally saw 'SAW'. Yes, the first one. Let me tell you, that is one really twisted and messed up movie. So, we both really enjoyed it. It's worth the watch. We really want to watch 'SAW 2'. It really gave me some wicked dreams, Hehehehe. It's been out for a while, so I won't bore you all with details.
On another story, I went to the doctor the other day. I'm not sure if I mentioned it. After being seen through every hole in my head, been fondled all over and been poked with needles one to many times (tattoos are easier), I've been waiting for my results for a while. I'm suppose to get them on Thursday, so the week is longer than usual. However, I don't think they'll find anything the would surpise me. They already said I was a bit over weight, need to eat better and excersise more. Like I didn't know all of the above. What I am concerned about is my blood preasure and the possibility of Diabeties. As it stands, I have 'Increased blood presure.' Which there isn't a need for drugs yet, which I am happy about.
On the otherside of the world..... A few weeks ago, I bought a special game disk for the Gamecube. It's special because it has Four Legend of Zelda games! It has 'Legend of Zelda' from the original Nintendo, 'Legend of Zelda 2' also for the Nintendo (I think), 'Legend of Zelda: Orcarina of Time' for the N64 and 'Legend of Zelda: Mask of Majora' also for the N64. I couldn't pass up such a disk.
Talking about games, I finished Konquest mode for Mortal Kombat: Armagedon. What did I get for it? I got the four extra Characters, everyone's second costums, extra arenas and tons of gold. It's a very enjoyable game, so I highly recommend it for anyone who is a fan of Mortal Kombat.

No comments: