Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Other GirlFriend

On my off time, I've been able to play Tomb Raider Legend. This past Monday, I finished the game! 100%!!!!! I first ran through the storyline and picked up whatever treasures I was able to find. After that, I used the new level load feature and looked for the secret treasures I missed. After those two parts were done, I tested myself with the Time Trials. After that, I was done! What did I unlock for going through all this? CHEAT Codes! A bunch of Extra content like: concept art, backgrounds, a Mis-hap Video and new outfits for Lara to wear (which includes two bathing suits).
I would have to recomend this game for any Tomb Raider fan. Angle of Darkness was pretty weak, but this one really gives the send of the original Lara. The story line is pretty decent and gives some more insite into Lara's past, like the imfamous plane crash and her mother's death. The game play is very much like the original, but with some things added and taken away. This Lara will automaticly grab things, instead of pushing the L1 button (This is for PS one & PS2). They took away her side stepping and her 180 degree roll. They also took away her Ozies, very sad with that one. However, she still has her swan dive and hand stand which every fan likes. She has a visible target lock which is kinda helpfull.
There are some new features that are worth noticing. The graple is real cool and is really needed in the game. She can carry granades (max of 4). Instead of flares, she accually sports an LCD light! She can pick up different guns during the game: Shotgun, machine gun, semi-automatic rifle and a granade launcher. Unlike the other titles, she can only carry one alternete weapon. I almost forgot! She can carry the sword "Excalibur." If you get the code, she can also carry 'Soul Rever" a sword from another Edios game. One feature that I accidently found is a set of gymnastic flips.
All in all, I really like this game. It's a keeper. The replay value? It's not the greates like Soul Calibur or Shadows of Colossus; kinda equal to Bloodrayne 2, but better than others. It's especially good when going through Hard mode.

No comments: